The Leaders Network
The Leaders Network is a cadre of people, from individual members, past and current program participants and members of our several boards, who stay connected around the principles and leading practices of Inside First™ leadership. The Institute’s goal here is to develop and nurture a unique and uncommon network of leaders who share a common leadership perspective. We are always linked through this web-site and through our regular electronic messages. And we get together periodically face-to-face to share our ideas and concerns over a glass of wine.
The general membership categories outlined here are for people new to the Institute, for past participants or for those that would like greater involvement on a non-program basis. Just know that your membership supports our efforts to remain at the cutting edge of leadership development.
The following paragraphs outline our available general membership levels. Memberships through other avenues like Corporate Partners, the White River Council, or Leadership Groups are also available. For more details, please call Brooke Horan-Kates at 970-926-7801.
“What if we could get model communities in this country, and model institutions, schools, businesses and government units that would become islands of excellence in a sea of mediocrity? What if they could become models and then transport what they learn and become mentors to others so that this whole spirit of stewardship, of servant leadership, of working at the empowerment process through structures and systems could take root and flourish? I honestly think we could heal our country.”
Network Membership Levels
An entry-level membership for those new to the Institute and interested in taking initial steps in leadership development.
What are the Benefits?
- Weekly Journal eMessages
- Monthly Inside First eNewsletter with Leading Perspectives book summaries.
- Password protected online access to our archived library
- Quarterly Leaders Network social gatherings
A mid-level membership for past program participants or those wanting a more in-depth involvement.
What Are the Benefits?
- All of the above Seeker benefits, plus
- Invitation to periodic Leaders Forums
- Quarterly Leadership Insights events to hear from successful leaders and to connect with others in the network.
- Periodic ViewPoints essays by thought-leaders, scholars and exemplary organizational leaders
- Complimentary copy of the annual Leaders Compass Planner
An advanced membership level for those that would like an even greater involvement on a non-program basis.
What Are the Benefits?
- All of the above Alumni benefits, plus
- A copy of The Leaders Journal by John Horan-Kates
- A bound copy of the annual Leading Perspectives book summaries
- 15% discount on all Institute programs
- Complimentary copy of the Institute’s Dialogue Guidebook
Corporate Partner Membership
Directed towards program sponsors and companies wanting to offer multi-leveled management training and leadership development programs.
We encourage prospective corporate partners to select programs from our menu of options that best suits the needs of your employees, customers, and partners. A corporate investment may range from $7,500 to $25,000. Once an appropriate level of participation has been determined, we will work with you and your staff to communicate the program offerings and benefits through a kick-off meeting, brown bag lunch at your location, or at an event of your choice.