Listening To Your Business
Listening to your Business will help you evaluate and measure your business strategies. Specifically designed for entrepreneurs and managers, this workshop will help you answer the question "Where do I want my business to go, and how do I make it happen?"
Listening, a six-hour workshop, is part of the Kauffman Foundation’s FastTrac programming and provides entry to the entrepreneurial ecosystem to support current and future business owners before, during and after the start-up process. The program is available periodically throughout the year delivered by Adjunct Faculty members of the Institute.
Who Should Participate?
- Current business owners, key executives or managers.
- Early-stage entrepreneurs.
- Anyone with an idea they want to develop.
What are the Benefits?
- Getting away from the day-to-day pressures allows you to evaluate your business strategies and begin to work on your business rather than in your business.
- Creating a sharp vision of your future tied to your values and your plan provides a powerful roadmap to significance.
- Hear objective feedback and strategies from other participants.
- Developing a clear plan of action.
- FastTrac Listening Workbook
- A deck of “Values Cards”
- Access the Kauffman Resource Center
- Bonus: Seeker membership in the Leaders Network ($50 value)
What are the Costs?
- The Tuition is $150