Developing a clearer sense of your purpose energizes your life and work because people with passion for their calling are more fully engaged.
- Gaining increased insight into your values and beliefs improves ethical decision-making because you have a solid foundation from which to act. Developing these aspects of your character helps you understand how a clean heart, and not just your head, drives your behavior.
- Creating a sharp vision of your future tied to your plan provides a powerful roadmap to significance.
- Developing listening skills makes you a better communicator.
- Building relationships of trust helps you see that making progress through others is the essence of leadership and life.
- Honoring a commitment to life-long learning keeps you growing, not dying.
- Gaining awareness of your strengths and potential allows you to maximize your influence and make greater contributions to your organization, your family and your community.
- Drawing upon your spiritual perspective helps you maintain a healthy ego.
- Developing an appreciation for God’s creation in nature allows you to more fully reflect on the lessons of life and leadership.
- Being clear about what’s important to you and how you want to “be,” allows you to focus your creative energy in ways that generate extraordinary results.